LAMP 05 – Residential Oct 2006
Cecil Brown.com Prince of Love
- Project description: CecilBrown.com is an online space where an audience of 15-24 year olds can explore the meaning of love through the hilarious dilemmas of Cecil Brown and his sister Cecelia. The weekly short-form mockumentary drama series ends with a cliff-hanger, which invites the audience to influence the story line, share experiences and vote for […]
- Project description: Ever wanted to really know what it is to be a nun inside an Abbey? This media space allows you to engage with ABC TV’s The Abbey series and enables the audience to experience the Abbey through their own personal journey.
The Deep Sleep
- Project description: The Deep Sleep is an interactive neo-noir mystery set in the animated world of 15 year old narcoleptic dunce, Lemmy Cue. When Lemmy unearths a shocking crime that he may or may not have committed, our 15-25 year old audience must uncover clues and solve the mystery. This 13 x 5 minute weekly […]
- Project description: An exciting comedy show broadcast live from inside a virtual world. In World will allow viewers to appear on TV as their 3D avatars and also submit mashed-up video, music, chat and games.
Sold in Sixty Seconds
- Project description: Sick of fake, annoying, over-hyped commercials? Think you can make a better ad? Sold in Sixty Seconds is a cross media experience and user generated community that sets the challenge for amateur filmmakers to make the most memorable 60 second ad for a popular brand. At stake, is the reward to see the […]
- Project description: A unique cross-media exploration of urban art and street culture. Alongside short videos and documentaries the online element features a virtual city block. The audience can contribute by submitting street art or creating art with the online tools.
- Project description: The city is a playground in which players use their mobile phones and other portable devices to receive cryptic rich media clues via SMS, voicemail, podcasts, video downloads, and a dedicated website. These clues give rise to an interactive treasure hunt that can also be played out simultaneously in an identical virtual world.