LAMP 06 – Residential Jun 2007
- Project description: You’ll Never Have Another Week Like This One! In order to enter the world of Thursday’s Fictions, you must respond the following “You have five minutes left to live. It is always said that you can’t take it with you, but what if you could? What would you take with […]
- Project description: You are your own adventure. A new web-based writing game in which the participants develop their own take on the mystery story that they are presented with.
- Project description: Take the pulse of the city through the wrists of writers, using sms. This is an entirely new service that builds upon the strengths and flexibility of mobile, locative, and social networking technologies, applied uniquely via collaborative inputs from a network of writers. p.u.l.s.e is an innovative collaborative writing project that explores the […]
- Project description: Fun and frolics with three feisty frogs in a swamp.” Animation, interactive TV show which is a combination of adventure, story and game.
- Project description: Everyone has something to hide! The Parcel is an interactive cross-media murder mystery series set in the virtual community of Middlemania against the backdrop of the local council elections
- Project description: Killer Gene – who should control the code of life itself? An ARG based around the disappearance of a genetic scientist.
- Project description: A beautiful girl is on the run with 100 grand. Do you help her… Or turn her in?” An alternate reality game driven by a “true story” of a kidnapping that is an extension of a short film scheduled for shooting June 2007
- Project description: A New World. A daring crusade. All in the name of friendship and freedom! CAPTIVE is a fun and exciting quest based online RPG for primary school children centred around British and Australian convict heritage in the 1820’s, taking history lessons into a whole new dimension… fun!