STUDY MULTIPLATFORM CONTENT part time at AFTRS in 2010
All video and audio below recorded at the AFTRS Theatre April 2009. LAMP pod and vodcasts are published through iTunes – click on the icon on the right if you have iTunes to subscribe now!
FOUR SEMINAR VIDEOS – Click the skip arrows to move between presentations
- COLLABORATIVE COMMUNITIES – 32m © Laurel Papworth senior consultant, strategist, writer and workshop facilitator on online communities and social networks in Australia, Asia and Middle East
- CROWDSOURCING – 7m © Doug Garske Managing Director at Atomic Marketing
- FREE AND EASY (seminar intro) – 10m © Gary Hayes Director LAMP @ AFTRS and CCO of MUVEDesign (slideshares here)
[pro-player width=’480′ height=’252′ type=’mp4′]http://storylabs.us/lamp/podcast/lssm_open_laurel.mp4,http://storylabs.us/lamp/podcast/lssm_open_doug.mp4,http://storylabs.us/lamp/podcast/lssm_open_gary.mp4[/pro-player]
Original seminar link – There are a vast range of new free to use tools that enable rich and efficient collaboration for audiences and professionals alike. What are the best tools for online communities, project development, video distribution and marketing. A survey of free to use tools and services including Mogulus, Twitter, Joomla, Ning, Blogger, Ustream, Drupal, Wikis, Social Bookmarking, Virtual World Gatherings, WordPress and many others.
AUDIO ONLY VERSIONS OF ABOVE – Click the skip arrows to move between presentations
[pro-player width=’480′ height=’52’ type=’mp3′]http://storylabs.us/lamp/podcast/lsmp3_open_laurel.mp3,http://storylabs.us/lamp/podcast/lsmp3_open_doug.mp3,http://storylabs.us/lamp/podcast/lsmp3_open_gary.mp3[/pro-player]
ABOUT LAMP PODCASTS
This podcast presentation by LAMP @ AFTRS.
- Video & audio recorded by AFTRS Post-production & Digital Dept
- Pod and vodcast editing, encoding, tagging & publishing by Gary Hayes