STUDY MULTIPLATFORM CONTENT PRODUCTION part time at AFTRS in 2010
All video and audio below recorded at the AFTRS Theatre April 2009. LAMP pod and vodcasts are published through iTunes – click on the icon on the right if you have iTunes to subscribe now!
FIVE SEMINAR VIDEOS – Click the skip arrows to move between presentations
- THE ART & CRAFT OF MULTIPLATFORM STORYTELLING – 37m © Hoodlum Anthony Mullins – Creative Director Hoodlum & Jackie Turnure, Head of Development and Production Hoodlum
- MOBILE SOCIAL TECH AND ALTERNATE REALITY GAMING – 35m © Bob Hitching Xumii
- THE INNOVATIVE COMMUNITY – 38m © Laurel Papworth senior consultant, strategist, writer and workshop facilitator on online communities and social networks in Australia, Asia and Middle East (slideshares here)
- PLAYING IN A DIGITAL WORLD – 31m © Jim Shomos CEO Forget The Rules
- MULTIPLATFORM INNOVATIONS – 22m © Giancarlo A. Mori Senior Vice President, ANIMALLOGIC Interactive. (live Skype video intro interview with Gary Hayes)
[pro-player width=’480′ height=’252′ type=’mp4′]http://storylabs.us/lamp/podcast/lssm_innov_hoodlum.mp4,http://storylabs.us/lamp/podcast/lssm_innov_bob.mp4,http://storylabs.us/lamp/podcast/lssm_innov_laurel.mp4,http://storylabs.us/lamp/podcast/lssm_innov_jim.mp4,http://storylabs.us/lamp/podcast/lssm_innov_giancarlo.mp4[/pro-player]
Original seminar link – The way content is consumed has changed. A selection of leading innovators in multi-platform content present recent projects in the areas of social media, cross platform storytelling, extended entertainment, games and online entertainment. This will be an eye opener for those who thought cross-media meant TV show and a website!
AUDIO ONLY VERSIONS OF ABOVE – Click the skip arrows to move between presentations
[pro-player width=’480′ height=’52’ type=’mp3′]http://storylabs.us/lamp/podcast/lsmp3_innov_hoodlum.mp3,http://storylabs.us/lamp/podcast/lsmp3_innov_bob.mp3,http://storylabs.us/lamp/podcast/lsmp3_innov_laurel.mp3,http://storylabs.us/lamp/podcast/lsmp3_innov_jim.mp3,http://storylabs.us/lamp/podcast/lsmp3_innov_giancarlo.mp3[/pro-player]
ABOUT LAMP PODCASTS
This podcast presentation by LAMP @ AFTRS.
- Video & audio recorded by AFTRS Post-production & Digital Dept
- Pod and vodcast editing, encoding, tagging & publishing by Gary Hayes