INNOVATIONS IN MULTI-PLATFORM CONTENT – Wed 22 April 9.30 – 1.00 pm – Sydney
- Do you really know what Alternate or Augmented Reality Games are, or what makes Social Media Entertainment really successful?
- How do you plan, produce and maintain complex distributed narrative, multi-platform services?
- Why do interactive stories work & how to get clients interested in it
- How can you combine the immersion of games with the drama of film and TV?
- How can you keep people engaged across time and space?
- What is the true Future of Entertainment?
The way content is consumed has changed. A selection of leading innovators in multi-platform content present recent projects in the areas of social media, cross platform storytelling, extended entertainment, games and online entertainment. This will be an eye opener for those who thought cross-media meant TV show and a website!
Hoodlum (global leaders in distributed storytelling) will share behind the scenes on their world renowned multi-platform ‘game-like’ dramas such as Lost, Spooks and Emmerdale. World Communities will highlight the best social media services that draw in audience and user participation while also building loyalty for future services. Animal Logic on a live link from LA will talk about the future of entertainment formats while Xumii will look at this from a social mobile perspective. Finally MOGIE/Forget the Rules will show a unique new Australian grown format combining live action and game worlds. Sohail Dahdal and Gary Hayes, both leading multi-platform creators themselves, will manage this very special seminar.
- Anthony Mullins – Creative Director Hoodlum
- Giancarlo A. Mori, Senior Vice President, ANIMALLOGIC Interactive
- Bob Hitching – Xumii
- Jackie Turnure, Head of Development and Production Hoodlum
- Laurel Papworth – World Communities & laurelpapworth.com
- Jim Shomos – www.mordykoots.com, MOGIE, Movie Over Game Integrated Entertainment
- Sohail Dahdal (First Australians, Long Journey Young Lives)
- Gary Hayes (LAMP@ AFTRS & MUVEDesign)
By the end of this seminar participants will have had the opportunity to learn about:
- How to develop new forms of storytelling that integrate narrative and interactivity
- Innovative techniques in multi platform content creation
- Future directions of media innovation
- Case studies of innovative projects and production methodologies and techniques
- Techniques to foster and promote creative innovation
- Creating community and communicating directly with audiences