STUDY MULTIPLATFORM CONTENT PRODUCTION part time at AFTRS in 2010
All video and audio below recorded at the AFTRS Theatre July 2009. LAMP pod and vodcasts are published through iTunes – click on the icon on the right if you have iTunes to subscribe now!
FIVE SEMINAR VIDEOS – Click the skip arrows to move between presentations
- THE SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING CAMPAIGN & COMMUNITY – 50m (slideshares here) © Laurel Papworth – Australia’s leading Social Network Strategist and communities manager
- DIGITAL AND SOCIAL INFLUENCE MARKETING 35m © Martin Walsh – Head of Digital Marketing Microsoft & Independent Film Actor & Producer Red Dune Films (slideshare embedded here)
- ANATOMY OF A BLOGGER OUTREACH CAMPAIGN – 16m © Geoffrey Emerson Managing Director The Prosperity Principal
- (Seminar Intro) THE RISE AND RISE OF SOCIAL MEDIA – 13m (slideshares here) © Gary Hayes Director LAMP @ AFTRS and CCO of MUVEDesign
- UNIVERSITY MEET SOCIAL MEDIA – 16m (note: music error first few minutes) © Danielle Warby Online Marketing Coordinator for the Faculty of Economics and Business at the University of Sydney
[pro-player width=’480′ height=’252′ type=’mp4′]http://storylabs.us/lamp/podcast/lssm_social_laurel.mp4,http://storylabs.us/lamp/podcast/lssm_social_martin.mp4,http://storylabs.us/lamp/podcast/lssm_social_geoffrey.mp4,http://storylabs.us/lamp/podcast/lssm_social_gary.mp4,http://storylabs.us/lamp/podcast/lssm_social_danielle.mp4[/pro-player]
Original seminar link – Social media has exploded over the last 3 years, the scale of this phenomenon means no one can ignore it anymore. For example mid 2008 there were over 113 million blogs, 200 million active Facebook users & over 1.1 billion twitter messages. Today over 346 million read blogs and another 130 million watch YouTube videos, daily. But it is the time spent using social media that tell a more significant story. Facebook users logged 13.9 billion minutes on their site in April 09, MySpace 5 billion minutes and the new kid in town, Twitter logged 300 million minutes. According to a Nielsen study, total minutes spent on social networking sites has increased 83 percent year-over-year. Learn how to connect and be involved in this social revolution.
AUDIO ONLY VERSIONS OF 1-5 ABOVE – Click the skip arrows to move between presentations
[pro-player width=’480′ height=’52’ type=’mp3′]http://storylabs.us/lamp/podcast/lsmp3_social_laurel.mp3,http://storylabs.us/lamp/podcast/lsmp3_social_martin.mp3,http://storylabs.us/lamp/podcast/lsmp3_social_geoffrey.mp3,http://storylabs.us/lamp/podcast/lsmp3_social_gary.mp3,http://storylabs.us/lamp/podcast/lsmp3_social_danielle.mp3[/pro-player]
ABOUT LAMP PODCASTS
This podcast presentation by LAMP @ AFTRS.
- Video & audio recorded by AFTRS Post-production & Digital Dept
- Pod and vodcast editing, encoding, tagging & publishing by Gary Hayes