STUDY MULTIPLATFORM CONTENT PRODUCTION part time at AFTRS in 2010
All video and audio below recorded at the AFTRS Theatre March 2009. LAMP pod and vodcasts are published through iTunes – click on the icon on the right if you have iTunes to subscribe now!
FOUR SEMINAR VIDEOS – Click the skip arrows to move between presentations
- SOCIALIZED TV 2.0 – 17m © Gary Hayes Director LAMP @ AFTRS and CCO of MUVEDesign (slideshares here)
- MULTIPLATFORM TV – 12m (abridged) – © ABCTV Arul Baskaran (Executive Producer ABC TV Multiplatform)
- IPTV FUTURES – 20m © William Cooper Head of Informitv (live Skype video interview with Gary Hayes)
- TV INNOVATION -15m (abridged) – Chris Winter (ABC Innovation)
[pro-player width=’480′ height=’252′ type=’mp4′]http://storylabs.us/lamp/podcast/lssm_tv2_gary.mp4,http://storylabs.us/lamp/podcast/lssm_tv2_arul.mp4,http://storylabs.us/lamp/podcast/lssm_tv2_william.mp4,http://storylabs.us/lamp/podcast/lssm_tv2_chris.mp4[/pro-player]
Original seminar link – TV is in major transition. Where are the opportunities across on-demand platforms? Is the old advertising model broken? Will broadband to set top box comfortably co-exist with video on the web? Help prepare you for big changes just on the horizon. Innovations across broadband TV and IPTV. New advertising models and latest video web 2.0 mashups. Is IPTV a valid platform for video producers? The evolving role of public service broadcaster and online video distribution ABC new developments including iView, Google Earth TV & programme related services such as Gruen Transfer How online video will become more personalized Is audience contributed online content sustainable at scale? What does the future hold?
AUDIO ONLY VERSIONS OF ABOVE – Click the skip arrows to move between presentations
[pro-player width=’480′ height=’52’ type=’mp3′]http://storylabs.us/lamp/podcast/lsmp3_tv2_gary.mp3,http://storylabs.us/lamp/podcast/lsmp3_tv2_arul.mp3,http://storylabs.us/lamp/podcast/lsmp3_tv2_william.mp3,http://storylabs.us/lamp/podcast/lsmp3_tv2_chris.mp3[/pro-player]
ABOUT LAMP PODCASTS
This podcast presentation by LAMP @ AFTRS.
- Video & audio recorded by AFTRS Post-production & Digital Dept
- Pod and vodcast editing, encoding, tagging & publishing by Gary Hayes